[blparent] punishment

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 18:49:21 UTC 2012

yes V, the mood swings, the attitude. woe, most of you parents with yong kids are in for it in about 8 years. because wow, do they sure have attitude and do they sure know it all at this age. :-)
Gabe Vega - Sent from my Apple Mac Mini
Hit me up Voice/Text: (623) 565-9357
Email: theblindtech at gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/blindtech