[blparent] leashes and harnesses

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 9 14:35:59 UTC 2012

The wrist to wrist leash is not a good option for younger kids at all. First
little ones tug, and their arms shouldn't be pulled this way. Second they
can very easily get it off. My favorite ones are the fanny pack ones because
your hands are both free, and the backpack style with the animals. I don't
care for the plain strap ones because I get significantly more nasty
comments.

I have a monkey and a butterfly, and everyone comments on how cute the kids
are when whirring them.

Bran

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!