[blparent] placement of bells for crawling baby

Ronit Ovadia Mazzoni rovadia82 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 17:55:29 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,
I am having a problem with the bell placement again. I ended up making my
own anklet with bells on it because the ones I found to buy were too big. I
made my own with small bells and elastic chord but when I put them on Alex's
ankle, he seems to think he can't crawl. The bells are small and shouldn't
interfere with his crawling but he gets so distracted by the fact that he's
wearing something that he doesn't crawl and when he does try to crawl, the
bells hit the floor and he stops crawling and cries. Has anyone run in to
this problem? I am at a loss for what to do now. His clothes don't have belt
loops, and he doesn't use a pacifier so is not used to wearing one of those
pacifier clips. I am just not sure what else to do. Any ideas?
Thanks.
Ronit