[blparent] Child Protective Services

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Wed Feb 22 01:45:13 UTC 2012

Hi, my husband and I are both blind and social services came out once when our son was six. The person saw that the house was clean and mark was in school. Someone reported that mark wasn't in school but in the two weeks before this he had tonsils and adinnoids removed but couldn't go back to school for a week and then he wound up with the flu for four day. My mom was here for the surgery so we had verification. She said she would leave us alone and she did.

Sheila Leigland