[blparent] a new member

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Sun Jan 1 00:35:37 UTC 2012

Carol, I had another student like this who took our Infancy course through
Hadley for just the reason you mentioned. The difference is that this
grandma was married and her husband is sighted. Actually, there was another
situation, too, and perhaps others where grandparents had problems similar
to yours, but after several years of students, I can't remember all of them
particularly those who have completed their particular course(s). You may
want to take that course; it's interesting for us older moms (my sighted
sons are 28 and 25) to read this new baby stuff. You may write to me off
list at
shrnhow at att.net
or
sharon at hadley.edu
Please see the post I sent to Hina for other info about Hadley.
Welcome!
Sharon Howerton