[blparent] kids and the park

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Fri Jan 6 05:54:06 UTC 2012

Hi steph I understand where you are coming from. I was told many of the same things. It freaked my mom out to watch me cross a street. I didn't learn much about housework or cooking until I decided to get married. All of this happened after college.  I know you will be okay. It is not posible to be one hundred times better than the sighted world. Twice as good was hard enough. You can only do the best you can noone should ask more of you than that.Mom couldn't imagine me being able to work and maiuntain a house. Old paterns can be hard to break. I had to learn to believe in myself even if others didn't see things that way.

sheila leigland