[blparent] traveling with infant

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 20:05:14 UTC 2012

I'd really talk about your trip with a lactation nurse from your hospital
because they really know their stuff and can give you tips on keeping your
milk flow up.  Also brewer's yeast is a helpful thing that you can get in
pill form to help increase your milk.  This is some great advice that a
nurse gave me when Dawson was really little and I was nervous about my milk
production.

Erin