[blparent] Group petitions to bring breast feeding back to Sesame Street

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 01:20:45 UTC 2012

I'd like to know? how do children know if women are seen as sex objects or not? some where in the article they said they want women to be seen as breast feeding for eating and not as sex objects. how is a 4 year old going to know that anyways? just seems like some one getting a wild hair in their eye and looking for some one to blame.
Gabe Vega - Sent from my Apple Mac Mini
Hit me up Voice/Text: (623) 565-9357
Email: theblindtech at gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/blindtech