[blparent] Accessible Slow Cooker

Corbbmacc O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 03:55:23 UTC 2012

Congratulations, Scott! My fiance and I have gone exploring the stores for crockpots, and have found that most offer either knobs or one-use buttons (much like a microwave that are easy to label with braille or bump dots). We haven't seen any that involve touch screens, but we've developed a great "friendship" with the folks at our local Bed Bath & Beyond who are very willing to unbox, plug in and show us how to use the equipment before we buy it. If it's for your wedding registry, they seem to be even more willing to go out of their way to help.

Best of luck!
Corbb