[blparent] Accessible Slow Cooker

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 04:08:01 UTC 2012

Welcome Scott and I look forward to getting to know you more on the list.
Congratulations to you and your wife on your soon arrivals.  What a double
blessing they will be in your lives.  My name is Erin and my husband David
and I live in San Diego, CA with our darling little 21 month old son Dawson.
My husband and I waited eleven years before Dawson came along and he was
worth the wait because he completes our lives.  You will feel this way as
well when your little munchkins come into your world.  You will see how all
the poopy diapers and sleepless nights don't diminish a parent's love for
their children.  It will be fun to hear of all your adventures with twins.

I cannot remember what brand our slow cooker is but I love it because it's
one of the biggest ones on the market which is a must if you're feeding more
than a couple of people and have any hopes for left overs.  I also love that
it's not digital and easy to use with a knob that simply clicks to the right
or left.  There are four settings like auto, high, low and off which makes
cooking a snap.  I've not only cooked in my slow cooker but used it to make
chocolates by just using the slow cooker to melt all the chocolate and then
added whatever I wanted to it like nuts and raisins.  I then scoop out the
amount I want and put the bight size chunks onto wax paper to cool.  which
is an easy favorite during the holidays.

Take care and hope this helps.

Erin