[blparent] The maid wants to go on strike!

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Jun 5 22:11:59 UTC 2012

Thanks, Jennifer, I did get it, and I like the immediacy of more short term
restrictions, especially since my stepson is here for five days, then home
for two, and back again.

That's sad about your cousin and her family.  Sometimes we should count our
blessings, I guess, when we hear about tragedies like that.

Jo Elizabeth

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a
song."  Maya Angelou