[blparent] The maid wants to go on strike!

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Wed Jun 6 09:38:50 UTC 2012

Hi, I don't blame you for wanting to go on strike. At the very least he should keep his stuff in his own room. Getting teen to do things in a timely manner isn't easy. I got tired of picking up after Mark also. Taking priveleges only works in the short term but it can get the point across. With mark it helped alot if we cleaned together and didn't let things get to overwhelming which can easily happen with teens.