[blparent] The maid wants to go on strike!

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Wed Jun 6 17:30:17 UTC 2012

Hmmm, interesting.  I'll have to see if his dad will go for that--and for
the tantrum that is sure to follow.  And yes, teenagers can and do have
tantrums.  They just look a little different from the toddler ones we're
used to.

Jo Elizabeth

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a
song."  Maya Angelou