[blparent] The maid wants to go on strike!

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 17:20:55 UTC 2012

Amen to that sister!

I remember being really self-conscious about my son having messy baby hair
when going to a play group of his one day.  It warmed my heart though to
find out that none of the babies had brushed hair because we all had brushed
our kids hair before leaving the house but it gets messy by them just
sitting in the car seat.

Erin