[blparent] The maid wants to go on strike!

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Jun 7 20:17:55 UTC 2012

This topic has largely resolved itself, but because I was distracted by other things and didn't look at
this list for a half a day or so, the resolution was not all that pretty.  I would like us to move
forward with some understandings.

Gabe, What I think you were trying to do when you made assumptions about Jo Elizabeth was to establish
in general what each person did overall.  We really didn't have enough information to know what Jo
Elizabeth's stepson should do or whether her husband was helping enough.  However, you raised the point
by making false assumptions in a way that your point was completely lost.  Think about what your
question really is and whether you are truly asking a question in a way that will get a meaningful
answer.

Please direct complaints about particular messages to me or to the one who wrote it.  Complaints about
posts to the entire list just further drives other
people away and doesn't solve anything.  I can understand that if facts need to be corrected, that there
might be a need to explain that the assumptions are
false, but then please just stop there.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson