[blparent] Trampoline thank yous

Sonja Gunn 3gunnderlings at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 05:15:50 UTC 2012

Wow, what a great bunch of feedback from all of you about my trampoline
question!  Thanks so much for all your opinions!

It really is amazing how split the opinions are on this topic.  I think the
trampoline issue is much like horses.  When I was a kid, my mother used to
require permission notes from my friend's parents if they wanted to ride
our pasture ponies.   They were low to the ground, no frills, but still
potentially dangerous. We never got hurt.  And in  those days we didn't
wear helmets!  Jeez, I sound like I'm 80!

My triplets are 6,and they just love their cousin's trampoline.  But I'm
considering all your opinions, and the plan of action if we did have an
injury.
Thanks again guys,
Sonja