[blparent] When not to be a united front.

Sean Paul newsandtraffic at aol.com
Thu Jun 28 09:52:26 UTC 2012

I tell my sons that there are things which their mother & I can say as grown
ups which they can't say until they get grown up. They're 15&13 now & I'm
sure things get said behind my back that don't get said in front of me. I'm
fine with that. I remember being those ages. There are even certain things I
tell them they can say in the house which they can't say out in public. The
other side of this is. As their mother & I are no longer together & haven't
been for several years now. So, there are rules which they have in her house
that they do not have here. &, vice versa. I understand the hole grammar
thing to you. However, I'm sure your children's fathers grammar was what it
was when you met him. Remember this please ma'am. You can't go around
changing other people. If his grammar didn't bother you then. Then you
should probably ask yourself why does it bother you now? Deal with that
issue on your own time & in your own way. But you can't change  him.  Also
remember that you should direct your anger if in fact you are angry or your
frustration in the right place. At your children's father & not @ them.