[blparent] bottle questions: just because I forgot

Jan Wright jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 21:40:36 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I forgot, so am asking here.
Although I am breastfeeding, I am  pumping into bottles. When do you stop sterilizing the bottles?
and,  when do you stop warming the milk?
Is it different for breastmilk??? AS of now, I am ebf, but I don't make that much and Azaan is drinking more and more, so I might have to supplement in the future, so wondering if there is any differences between formula and breastmilk when it comes to warming it up, etc.
thanks.
I know I knew at one time!!