[blparent] Maternity clothes

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 22:00:29 UTC 2012

Bridget,
You can also use a hair tie to hold jeans and such closed. you put the hair
tie through the button hole and then loop both ends around the button. A lot
of women do this in the beginning when they aren't big enough for maternity
clothes yet their normal clothes feel too tight. They just wear a long
enough shirt to cover the button.
Pipi