[blparent] Healthy foods- protein

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri May 4 22:53:05 UTC 2012

As for the buffalo, I cooked some up and put it in a casserole that I took
to a church potluck some time ago.  Not one single person could tell that it
wasn't ground beef in the dish, even Louise, an older lady who is a chronic
complainer.  I really enjoy buffalo and buy it when I can afford it, which
isn't often lately.