[blparent] Technical Question

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri May 11 17:48:30 UTC 2012

This really depends on the mail program you are using.  In most
control-r is reply and goes back to the list.  The list is set so that
straight replies go back to the list.  I have made a change to one
minor setting, that shouldn't impact hardly anybody, see if reply works
better for you.

You may need to look at your settings for your mail program to make sure
that the command you use is set to do what you think it is.

Dave