[blparent] Technical Question

Robert Shelton rshelton1 at gmail.com
Sat May 12 02:35:46 UTC 2012

It's probably not you.  I've noticed some flakey behavior when I reply to a
message.  There are a lot of variables, for example, I get the list as a
digest, and use Outlook.  The experience would be very different if I were
reading individual messages from a web-based service like hotmail or gmail.
Just look at the To and subject fields before you send to make sure they
reflect your intent.