[blparent] wandering 3 year old

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon May 21 16:27:09 UTC 2012

Hmm, well, could you start by installing a latch or chain type lock at the
top of your screen door, where he couldn't reach it?  Landlords typically
wouldn't mind that because it doesn't harm their property.  Or put up a
motion indicator or a loud bell on the door so you could hear him if he gets
out?  I think it would be more important to know if Myles is getting out of
the house than to have a bell or something on his clothes, because it sounds
like by the time your husband was searching for him, he'd already gone out
the door and across the road.

I feel for you on your eye, by the way.  Mine aren't as bad as yours, but
they give me a lot of pain.  Write to me off list because I have some ideas
for you, but I guess the subject is sort of off topic.