[blparent] children and trust

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Thu May 24 16:44:27 UTC 2012

Wait a minute, I've never heard of a retractable leash. Where do you get
those? I have the wal mart jobby a hurse with a cloth tail. back pack. Are
the retractables longer or just fancier? When we're not using one I have to
put my hand on my son to make sure he doesn't bolt when getting off or on
his trike, stroller or car. He's quick and curious. I like the one I have
because it looks friendlier then a regular leash. I  had a hard time
deciding to use one in the first place but, if you can believe it that was
one of the stipulations of being able to adopt. Because we are blind of
course. Our worker never had a case like our before. My husband struggled
with it even more but, has now said he couldn't handle not having it. a
retractable that might be something. I know he is 3 already but, hasn't
shown any evidence of calming down any time soon, if anything he's just
getting started. He is very slightly under developed and seems to be doing
the scary 2 year old thing now instead of a year ago. LOL I'll have to
check that one out.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!