[blparent] traveling with 10 month old

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 21:04:43 UTC 2012

On this same token, has anyone traveled with a 13 month old, a guide
dog on an airplane?
I'm traveling in about 3 and a half weeks from florida to washington
state on alaska airlines. I'll have my fiancee with me but he being
blind and partially deaf I have to do a lot of the work. Any tips,
we're taking an infant carseat on the plane hopefully, if it'll fit to
let him sleep in, but not sure what else really to do for everyones
sanity. its a 6 and a half hour non stop flight. I'm thinking i'll
probably take the baby some bottles since he still gets bottles and
some regular snacks, too, but I'm praying security doesn't take the
bottles, and just not sure what else to try to not have him scream teh
whole time, lol.
Thanks guys.
Jessica