[blparent] What's the right thing to do?

Rhonda Lewis-Kubehl motherkubehl at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 13:26:35 UTC 2012

I have never had that issue.
I have had friends suggest that I bring Corban with when I wanted him to
stay with daddy, but never leave him home.
He loves Church, if I told him that he couldn't, he'd flip and tell me
how God wants kids there.
Your friend was out of line.

--
"Parents give up their rights when they drop their children off at public schools." ~ U.S. Federal Judge Melinda Harmon

"A self-aware housewife” is a “rebel against the constraints of the market. She does not take part in the big rat race. She is not always mobile and contactable. She sits by the sandpit and watches her toddlers shovel. She has what children need to grow up: time.” ~ Sabine Rueckert

“The things we do outlast our mortality. The things we do are like monuments that people build to honor heroes after they've died. They're like the pyramids that the Egyptians built to honor the pharaohs. Only instead of being made of stone, they're made out of the memories people have of you.” ~ R.J. Palacio