[blparent] exercising at home

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Oct 3 13:19:50 UTC 2012

Wondering why you don't like the treadmill or exercise bike option?
I use an exercise bike and I exercise in the morning for half an hour before everybody else wakes up.
I listen to my ipod with upbeat songs or songs with lyrics I prefer my daughter not pick up. That motivated me untilI began to loose weight and then looking cute for the boys and just feeling better helped a lot.
Also, when you think "I need some chocolate" pay attention and see if you would be fine with just a small scoop of peanut butter.  Sometimes yes you do need that canby bar, but not as often as you might think.

Really, you just have to devote the time to do it and make it a priority like showering. If you aren't at that place yet, then nothing anybody says can help you.