[blparent] exercising at home

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 18:12:21 UTC 2012

You can also check out http://www.mamavation.com
Mamavation is an online sorority of sorts but not your normal sorority.
It is an online healthy living weight loss obesity prevention sorority
for moms. I've learned a lot from the sistahood and having the online
support from such a great group of women is just awesome. They also do 2
week challenges together. They have a weekly TV show discussing
different topics of healthy living.
This is where I got a majority of my exercise routines from and where I
learned to make up my own.
Pipi