[blparent] Exercising at home

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Sun Oct 7 14:16:29 UTC 2012

Ronit, I would keep the suggestions the listers are giving you in mind,
but I would also strongly advise you to consult with your doctor. If
he's a good doctor and you trust him, he'll set you on the right track.
I had a friend who went to a weight loss center and she lost twelve
pounds in four days. This is not healthy! She was feeling very sick.
She never consulted with her doctor; she just trusted her trainer. I'm
not saying anyone is trying to give you bad advice; I'm just saying you
should consult with your doctor to determine which course is best for you.

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."