[blparent] feeding solids

Bernadetta bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Tue Oct 9 16:41:23 UTC 2012

Hi Melissa,
Thanks for your insight. My son is seven months old right now, and he's
not really eating anything beyond blended food yet. This is because he
has absolutely no teeth yet. lol. Not a single tooth has broken
through, which  means teething is another troublesome thing for him. I
can't wait till he can eat on his own, at least a little bit, so that
he can pick food up with his hands and explore and so that I dont' have
to worry that he's not getting enough into him. He's developed an
affinity for the beachnut jars, unfortunately, even though I would
really rather him eat homemade baby food. he was eating baby soups and
blends for a while which I prepared for him, but ever since he's
started  daycare a couple times a week, they introduced him to jars,
he's more interested in them instead of homemade foods or even cereal.

Bernadetta