[blparent] feeding solids

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 17:56:06 UTC 2012

Sure thing Bernadetta.  I don't know what type of high chair you have but
the one I have has several stages of recline so that you can put a baby as
young as 3 or 4 months in it and it offers lots of support.  As our son got
older we kept moving the chair up to meet his needs as an independent
sitter.  The chair we have also goes right onto another dining room chair so
it was easy for keeping our son at our level when feeding.  We got the chair
at Target for $30.

Hope this helps.

Erin