[blparent] Techniques for Feeding Baby Food to a Child

Robert Cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 01:19:47 UTC 2012

Hello, everyone.

I do not have any problems with bottle feeding my nearly eight-month-old
son, but he is now eating baby food. I feel very ignorant about this,
but I do not know of techniques for feeding my son baby food (e.g.
fruits, vegetables, etc) from a jar.

If any of you have a certain way of feeding your little ones baby food,
I would be very grateful to hear your input.

One bit of information: My son turns his head whenever he hears someone
talk or if he hears an interesting noise. So as it turns out, feeding
him is like hitting a moving target. <smile>

Thanks for any advice which you can offer.

Take care.