[blparent] Techniques for Feeding Baby Food to a Child

Jeri Milton jjmilton at cox.net
Wed Oct 31 01:51:05 UTC 2012

			Hi. It is a bit of a challenge and it is quite
messy, but feeding a baby is messy no matter who you are. I use to use my
left hand to find their mouth and my right hand to feed them. It was always
my least favorite thing to do. Smile. They do move around quite a bit that's
for sure. But, what baby hasn't had a little bananas or peas in their ears
right? I really didn't like it when people would watch me feed them. That's
when I would really make a mess. Always use a bib, or  take his shirt off
before you feed him. Our bibs use to get slick with food. The washer was
always going. I finally did get some large plastic bibs that had the little
pocket at the bottom for catching food. Then I would just wash them under
hot water and soap and set them aside to dry. I was so glad when I could
stop using bibs! Lol. Hang in there.

Jeri