[blparent] Techniques for Feeding Baby Food to a Child

Tracey Turri turri.tracey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 13:53:07 UTC 2012

Once you get out of the first foods stage, things mite get a little
easier for you.  First foods are horable to try and feed a little baby
when your blind because they are just so runny and like trying to hold
water in a spoon.  From feeding my nece and nefue I found that once
there little bellies can hold the thicker more food like baby food
getting the spoon to the mouth was a little less messy.
Hang in there, and know that every sighted parent makes a mess to when
feeding little babies, even though they may try and tell you
different.
Good luck,
Tracey

--