[blparent] Whose rules should take precedence?

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 04:40:16 UTC 2012

then its simple. if some one mistreats you and you can't stand up for yourself. stay away from them. simple. boom, it will never happen again. but I know, I can just hear it, but oh, thats grandma, bla bla bla bla. but if grandma can't respect you, let you parent your own child, then guess what? grandma stays away. till she can respect mommy for mommy and daddy for daddy. simple. but will any of you all do it. no, because you just won't.