[blparent] Whose rules should take precedence?

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Mon Sep 3 10:45:11 UTC 2012

I love this list because it really makes me think and leads to some
good conversations with Chris. We talked about it after reading your
post, Jo Elizabeth, and agreed that your rules as Sarah's parent should
have taken precedence. We could understand if she was truly misbehaving
and being disrespectful, but she was doing what the grownups were
doing, which was picking at each desert. Good for you and Nanna's husband!

As for what to do now, I would suggest that you ask to speak with nanna
about the situation and explain your point of view calmly and
reasonably and hope Nanna will reciprocate with calm and reason. Maybe
you two can come to a compromise, or at least an understanding.

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."