[blparent] Diffusing Temper Tantrums (Part of Whose rules should take precedence?)

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Tue Sep 4 22:28:09 UTC 2012

Jo Elizabeth, your mention of Nanna teaching Sarah to sew got me
curious. You were afraid she'd say, "because Mom can't see to do it,"
and you said you don't enjoy it, but can you sew? I can't sew to save
my life! I can't even thread a needle. An ADL instructor tried hard to
teach me, but with a complete and total lack of success. It wasn't her
fault; I just couldn't get my fingers to do what I needed them to do.
I'm hoping someday to buy and learn how to use a sewing machine in case
I ever need to sew something for Kahlan.

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."