[blparent] Roommates and being a single parent?

Kate McEachern kflsouth at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 03:27:18 UTC 2012

The issue is we have been in this place for a month and I could leave early
but that would mean breaking a lease and leaving a roommate in the lurch.
So in reality I am here till July 2013.  I'll gbe traveling to Gabes a few
times before then to visit alone some and with the kids, but I thought
because of how long we have known each other there wouldn't be any
surprises.  But it's like they say you never really know some one.

Thanks.
Katie