[blparent] Cloth Diapers Anyone?

Tracey Turri turri.tracey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 17:50:31 UTC 2012

Lucky me then, I only use muttmits for picking up Pria's presents! smile
As for daycare and cloth diapers, it will likely be most cost
offective if I stay home and take care of the baby, most if not all my
paycheck would go to childcare.  Doesn't make sence for me to go back
to a job I hate just to pay someone else to watch my child.  Now if I
had a job that payed better than minnamum wage and it was a posative
work inviernment I would definitley keep working, so please don't
think I'm bashing anyone who chooses to go back to work or has to.
What works for me mite not work for someone else and vise versa.

--
TRACEY L TURRI
INDEPENDENT MARKETING EXECUTIVE