[blparent] Cloth Diapers Anyone?

Tracey Turri turri.tracey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 18:04:17 UTC 2012

Hello Michael,
I would definitley be interested in talking off list about the diapers
you are no longer using, my email address is
turri.tracey at gmail.com
I think from the discriptions you gave and the ones I saw online
either the AIOs or pocket diapers are what I mite end up using.
Thanks so much for your help, it's much appreciated!
Tracey