[blparent] Cloth Diapers Anyone?

Brandy Wojcik ballstobooks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 16:08:38 UTC 2012

Hi, Yes cloth diapers can be overwhelming, but they are so much better in so
many ways that it is worth the resource. My favorite cloth diapers are
called Ragababe, and are well very expensive, but so easy, and so absorbent!
www.cootonbabies.com has some great cloth diaper information. I've found
that I really don't like the adjustable diapers they just don't seem to fit
as well, and seem to leak more. Thirsties has a good cover on the slightly
less expensive side, and then you can use pre folds, and a snappy. This is
about the cheapest way and works quite well. Being a child care provider
I've used a lot of diapers both cloth and disposable, and it can be
overwhelming. The cool part is you will only use 2-3 sizes of prefolds, and
3 maybe 4 sizes of covers in your child's diaper wearing days. If you want
more help or information please ask or contact me off list, and I'll do my
best to explain the different styles if that would help.

Bran