[blparent] Books and some questions.

Brandy Wojcik ballstobooks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 17:33:51 UTC 2012

Hi, I nicely explain that I can do it because I'm responsible for the baby
not them. I only let very close people hold the babies also. Once the child
is out of my hands my ability to control the situation decreases to a level
I'm not ok with.
I use a folding cane simply because it is easier to store when I'm already
dealing with all the baby stuff.

I get books from www.seadlings.org, www.NBP.org, A new site that I can't
think of right now, and by adapting ones I buy at the regular store by
adding clear Braille labels to them.

Hope that helps some.

Bran