[blparent] on public transportation with a baby

Brandy Wojcik ballstobooks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 21:11:22 UTC 2012

Yes you can bring a stroller on the bus, but will most often have to hold
the baby and they will want you to fold the stroller.

No you don't have to inform a cab that you have a baby unless your cab
charges per person and counts children. Again you will need to fold the
stroller and put it in the trunk.

Shopping for baby gear is no easy task.

Bran