[blparent] on public transportation with a baby

Tatyana tagriru at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 23:17:43 UTC 2012

Erin and Bran, thank you.  Of course, It's all depends on situation, most
likely I'll be having  the baby in carrier, but just in case I needed to
know where and how  I can put a stroller on a bus . I just thought there may
be some place on a bus where   wheelchairs are strapped or buckled- I don't
know how exactly it works. I just saw how a driver helpt a guy in a
wheelchair to do it. Would it be same thing with a stroller? Folding might
not work, since my both  arms wouldn't  be free. I don't use a bus too
often, and when I see parents with kids, usually they are older ones, not
babies, so I'm trying to guess.

Thank you.
Tatyana.