[blparent] Books and some questions.

Robert Shelton rshelton1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 21:15:40 UTC 2012

Cane preferences are, indeed, an individual choice.  I agree with Terri re
the desirable qualities of the NFB straig fiberglass type.  I'd add that the
NFB also sells a telescoping model which when extended and locked is a very
close second to a rigid fiberglass model, yet it can collapse smaller than a
folding cane.  I always take the telescoping cane when I go on the road as
it will slip into the pocket on the back of an airline seat.