[blparent] update on our lives

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Sun Feb 3 00:37:56 UTC 2013

Shannon, I wanted to post this to you a few days ago, but hesitated
because I wasn't sure how to word it in a way that didn't make it sound
like this is what I believed was happening with Miles, or in a way that
wouldn't offend you, but hearing the way your friends worded it, I feel
better about posting it this way. Please know that I'm telling you this
based on my own experience and am in no way suggesting that there is
not another issue with Miles, and I think forcing him to sit on the
toilet is cruel and would only make matters worse.

I really was distracted when I was little. I was still wetting my pants
when I was five, not becuase I wasn't trained, but because I got so
wrapped up in what I was doing that I didn't realize I had to go until
I stood up and the pee came down my legs. Sorry about the graphic
description. But this was the case with me; it may not be the case with
Miles. Maybe it is, but I think your friends are being far too harsh
and that you should consult with your doctor. I'll be praying for you
and your family that you get the help you need and that your peers
become less judgmental and more understanding. *hugs*

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."