[blparent] Prayers Please

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 05:51:12 UTC 2013

I already admitted I reviewed the site and I have verified the situation took place. as I stated though, during normal weather conditions this would have not sounded right. you failed to explain the weather conditions therfore I had nothing else to go on but some confusing details that made no sense to some one who has driven before. like I said, I am sorry and I wish your family a quick recover and blessing from God and his Son Jesus.
Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
Web: http://commtechusa.net