[blparent] welcome Gloria

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Wed Feb 20 14:08:52 UTC 2013

We use the liquid formula. It is more expensive, and Wic has been
providing it for the past few months, but even when we weren't getting
it from Wic we thought it was well worth it because it was much more
convenient. We kept the powdered formula for if we ran out of the
liquid or if we had to go out for a long period of time. But we're
starting Kahlan on whole milk as of yesterday, so now she's getting two
ounces of milk and six ounces of formula if she has an eight ounce
bottle. She'll be exclusively on whole milk by next month, I think.
Then I'll get her off the bottle and on to the sippy cup exclusively,
hopefully shortly after that.

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."