[blparent] welcome Gloria

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Wed Feb 20 18:37:22 UTC 2013

e the transition to the cup as soon as you can.  I waited too long, and I
had a big dog of a time getting my daughter off the bottle.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.