[blparent] Valentine's day

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 14:50:28 UTC 2013

Yes, these times are truly precious.  My little Dawson at 2 years and 4
months old now continues to bring me the Valentine's Day crafts he made at
school and tell me "Happy Valentine's Day Mama!"  What a gift and blessing
to have a sweet pumpkin to turn every day into Valentine's Day for us.

I've been really busy lately so to update everyone, Dawson is doing great in
German immersion preschool and loving it.  He is learning so much already
and saying several phrases in German.  We are supplementing at home with a
program for toddlers which is also helping my husband and I learn the
language right along with Dawson.

We all went on a whale watching tour here in San Diego a week ago and had a
blast.  Dawson loved getting to see a huge pod of dolphins, several sea
lions and 19 Gray whales.  The captain for the ship we were on was awesome
in his description abilities to where I felt like I could see what everyone
else was seeing out on the water.  I took the time to personally shake his
hand at the end of the cruise and thank him for that.

Blessings to you and your munchkins.

Erin and Dawson